Sorry, it’s taken me a while to accept this. Life has been pretty crazy over the past month.
Anyway, I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog award by teachezwell and http://lunaticpoet.com/ here and here.
Thank you to both of you! I would definitely recommend checking out their blogs. They are two amazing women with a lot of good to share with the world.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules and display the award image.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated. (one said nominate 15, the other just said nominate others, so I’m compromising.)
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. I have read very few books in more than one sitting. In general, if I stop reading a book to do something else, I don’t pick it back up again.
2. I absolutely love Veggietales. (And yes, I know I’m in my 20s and it’s a kids’ show.) I just love how well it tells Bible stories, plus I also just really love animated movies.
3. I am an extrovert. I love being around people, talking to people, being the leader of a group, and pretty much anything that has to do with people.
4. Even though I’m an extrovert, I think I would make a very good hermit. If I had no contact with people whatsoever, I could be perfectly happy doing things I love. But it’s an all or nothing type of thing. As soon as people were brought in the mix, I’d revert to needing them again.
5. Food is my weakness. I don’t (and can’t) overeat, but I love food. If I am cranky, give me some food and I’ll probably become happy again.
6. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or in other words, I’m a Mormon. (This really should be the #1 fact because it’s the defining fact of my life, but people sometimes run and hide when you say that so I wanted to give some more general facts first.)
7. I love making people happy. It’s probably my favorite thing in the world. In fact, at one point in my life I was literally addicted to helping people and had to get help to get out of that addiction.
CELE, A.C.- http://celechiapas.wordpress.com/
Broken light: A photography collective- http://brokenlightcollective.wordpress.com/
Pandora’s Alter ego- http://pandorasaltereg0.wordpress.com/
Captivating Bitter- http://letthedogsbark.wordpress.com/
Random musings- http://meandthe30dayproject.wordpress.com/
A place for Nirvana- http://sstoriesblog.wordpress.com/
Second chance Mom- http://www.secondchancemom.wordpress.com/
Stim soup- http://stimsoup.wordpress.com/
Everything under the sun- http://sunflowercyn.wordpress.com/